Introduction to Financial Modelling in Excel (Online Course)
This course is part of the Financial Modelling Online Series:
Buy all three courses at once and save, PLUS you'll get an ebook version or hard copy of Using Excel for Business Analysis included!
Who should complete this course?
- Are new to Financial Modelling and its concepts, and;
- Have a basic knowledge of Excel
This course introduces the fundamentals and concepts of building a financial model using Excel. This is a practical course in which you will develop the skills to build your own financial model which can be taken away for future reference. You will learn the fundamentals of modelling techniques, best practice and how to design and create a user-friendly model.
What are the prerequisites for taking this course?
It is assumed that you have either undertaken a basic Excel Introduction course, or else are able to:
- Navigate confidently in Excel
- Use absolute cell references (this is covered in the course in case you are a bit rusty!)
- Create and use simple formulas Link between workbooks
It is also assumed that you have had some exposure to financial concepts, but limited experience in Financial Modelling.
More detail about how the online courses work
Modules in this Course
Support Centre - 16 Weeks Access
Your Plum Solutions online training course includes access to the Financial Modelling Support Centre as part of your subscription.
1.2 Fundamental Excel Tools
- Upgrading to Excel 2007/10
- Building Error Checks
- Absolute & Relative Referencing
- Calculating Project Costs
- Common Excel Error Values
1.4 Model Analysis Tools
- Assumptions Documentation Tools & Hiding
- Protecting a Model
- Charting Cash vs Profit
- Modelling Scenarios
- Dynamic Charts
Price: $115.00 ex GST