This course is part of the 2018 Chandoo Masterclass Special Event. There are two masterclasses being run ONLY during May and June 2018 in Australia:
- Advanced Excel & Dashboard Reporting (2 days)
- Power Excel – Power BI, Power Pivot, Power Query (2 days)
The masterclasses are designed to be attended for four consecutive days but either two day session can be undertaken independently. Chandoo is also available for a limited number of in-house sessions. Please contact us to book Chandoo to come to your organisation during his trip to Australia for a private in-house session.
Excel Dashboards are used to convey vital business information to senior management, partners & customers. In our two day Masterclass, learn how to create stunning, world-class Excel dashboards. Along the way, you will learn how to use various advanced features in Excel so that you can save time and look good in front of your bosses & colleagues.
Chandoo, Your Masterclass Leader
Chandoo, known for his most popular Excel & Dashboard site, Chandoo.org is famous for his clear explanations, practical approach and Excel mastery.
Chandoo has trained more than 5,000 professionals from all over the world in Excel, Advanced Excel, Dashboards, VBA & Project Management.
For his contribution to MS Excel users, Microsoft has awarded him the prestigious MVP award for years 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013.
Chandoo (otherwise known as Purna Duggirala) is an MBA with more than 8 years’ experience in Excel based dashboards, reporting & consulting, and regularly travels the world delivering his specialist workshops.
What Chandoo’s past students say:
- Chandoo is full of new innovative ways to crunch and communicate data.
- The course contained good examples; he is a very open and responsive teacher.
- This course has taught me more than I learnt in three years of working on my own!
- It really made me re-evaluate the way I worked Excel to deliver my results.
- I’ve always loved working with Excel, but this course gave me the kick to take my existing skills to the next level.
- I enjoyed learning about the new, innovative features of Excel. Watching them used in ways that differ from what I have become accustomed to was great. The most mind-expanding topic for me was SUMPRODUCT formula. Very clever!
Course fee of only $1,500 plus GST includes:
- Two full days of tuition by Dashboard expert, Chandoo
- Use of workstations, lunch and refreshments
- USB stick with Example workbooks
- PDF guides & videos
- Access to selected videos & material on Chandoo.org
- Email support for Excel questions for 3 months following the course by Chandoo.org
Register your place now:
- Mon 21 May 2018, Sydney
- Mon 04 June 2018, Brisbane
- Mon 18 June 2018, Melbourne
- Mon 25 June 2018, Perth