Danielle Stein Fairhurst, Principal Consultant at Plum Solutions, is an MBA qualified business professional with many years’ experience as a financial analyst. She is the author of “Financial Modeling in Excel for Dummies”, May 2017 and “Using Excel for Business and Financial Modelling “, Third Edition, John Wiley & Sons, (First published 2012). With her talent for financial modelling and professional approach, she helps her clients create meaningful financial models in the forms of business cases, pricing models and management reports. She has hands-on experience in a number of industry sectors, including telecoms, information systems, manufacturing and financial services.
Danielle is regularly engaged as a speaker, course facilitator, financial modelling consultant and analyst. She runs regular training seminars around Australia and globally, and her custom built training courses have been described by attendees as well-presented, neatly structured, informative, practical, and extremely relevant to their everyday needs. She is available for presentations, workshops, training courses, lectures and seminars. Topics include Financial Modelling in Excel, Budgeting & Forecasting and Data Analysis & Reporting.
She holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Macquarie Graduate School of Management, and has taught management accounting subjects at Sydney University. Danielle lives in Sydney with her husband and two children, and enjoys the challenge of balancing a healthy family lifestyle with her passion for business.
- About Danielle Stein Fairhurst (pdf version)
- Watch Danielle’s interview with Griffith University
- Connect with Danielle Stein Fairhurst on Linked In
- Order a copy of “Financial Modeling in Excel for Dummies”
- Order a copy of “Using Excel for Business Analysis: a Guide to Financial Modelling Fundamentals“
- See Danielle’s Amazon Author page
- Advanced Financial Modeler (AFM FMI)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA MGSM)
- Certified Diploma in Accounting and Finance (ACCA UK)
- Bachelor of International Business Relations (GU)
Click below to watch this short video of some of Plum Solutions’ training programmes. The video shows Danielle Stein Fairhurst, principal of Plum Solutions in some extracts from our online courses and testimonials from students. View more video testimonials.