Got several participants? Arrange a private in-house training course for your organisation.
If you’d like the course held at your venue, you’ll need a meeting room (such as a boardroom) and a laptop for each participant installed with your preferred version of Excel. Laptops can be hired.
There are several advantages of arranging it in-house over attending a public course:
- Schedule the dates around your company deadlines instead of waiting for a public course to run in your area
- Having all participants from the same industry means you don’t waste time talking about aspects of the course irrelevant to your organisation
- You can even arrange to have the course customised to use your own company templates or examples
You can choose any off-the-shelf course from our standard courses:
- Budgeting and Forecasting in Excel
- Dashboard Reporting in Modern Excel
- FMI Advanced Financial Modeler (AFM) Exam Preparation
Financial Modelling Series:
- Financial Modelling for Non-Financial Modellers
- Financial Modelling in Excel
- Advanced Financial Modelling in Excel
Essential Excel Series:
Not sure which course is right for you? Fill in our online needs analysis and we’ll recommend the course that best fits your needs.
Alternatively, you can design your own course by choosing elements from each course to create a programme most suited to your participants’ needs. Got your own models, templates or budgets you’d like to use in the course? Using your own management reports, or model templates will make the course even more relevant to your staff.
To check for availability, please see the online calendar
Pricing is normally a flat fee for up to ten participants. Contact us for a quote. The ideal number of participants in a group is between six and eight; more can be added, but due to the practical, hands-on nature of the course, a class of greater than 12-14 is not recommended. Basically, the smaller the group, the more material we’ll be able to cover during the course!
If you would prefer to hold the course off-site, (and let’s face it – sometimes it’s more productive to get away!) specialised training rooms are available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide and Perth for an additional fee. Workstations, lunch and refreshments are included when using our facilities.