We are looking forward to you attending your online and live sessions! Here are some important things for you to do in the meantime:
- Add your session times to your calendar, and double-check your timezone.
- We will email you the zoom links closer to the time. Please make sure that you have downloaded zoom and have a working camera and microphone.
- Please ensure that you have Microsoft Excel (preferably Excel 365) installed on your computer
- Please ensure that you have access to Power BI; this is free to install (you do not need to be logged in). Note that Power BI is not available for a Mac. If you are using Excel 2013 or earlier, you will need to download Power Query separately.
- Please download the resources from Google Drive here and ensure that they are easy to find and available for your sessions.
- If you did not attend the webinar on 9th May, (or would like a refresher) you can watch a more comprehensive version of the content covered here
Session Times to add to your calendar
Please note: you will not be able to transfer to a different session than the one you are registered for. However, recordings will be available in this online course platform after the event and you will have access to these for the next 12 months.
Please ensure that you arrive 15 minutes early on the first day for registration and to test your equipment and at least 5 minutes early on the other days. This will ensure that we are ready to start on time.
Tuesday 10th – Thurs 12th November
3 x 3 hour sessions
plus clinic each day
11pm-2am (-1) New York
Resources to download
Please ensure that these resources have been downloaded and are easy to find on your sessions.