Do you find it difficult to explain the numbers to your stakeholders? Well, it just got a whole lot harder in 2020 thanks to Covid-19!
Working remotely isn’t easy, but you can stand out by improving your data storytelling skills. Get your voice heard and influence decision makers with communicate financial data.
A good data storyteller:
- Can communicate numbers with clarity
- Understands what the audience needs to know
- Keeps the audience engaged
- Gives senior leaders what they need to make decisions
Join us to hear from financial accountant and raconteur Alan Cameron-Sweeney for this interactive virtual workshop to cover:
- storytelling for business template
- how to understand your audience
- going from report to story
- what senior leaders want from you
Hosted by financial modelling specialist, Danielle Stein Fairhurst, this session was facilitated by Alan Cameron-Sweeney. Alan is a virtual workshops and keynote speaker, and a host of the Lone Wolf Tools for Introverts podcast. With a background in finance business partnering, he now specialises in helping accountants to make the leap from “adding up” to “adding value”.