The second edition of Financial Modeling in Excel for Dummies is now available! The first edition made it into the bestsellers list (for books on spreadsheets that is 😊) and here’s what it says on the back cover:
Turn heads with stunning financial models
It’s not the kind of modeling where you get to strike a pose, but it can still be fun, we promise. Financial Modeling in Excel For Dummies is your no-hassle guide to using the Microsoft Excel application to build beautiful financial models of all shapes and sizes. Project finance, pricing, valuation, reporting—it’s all in here, as we show you how to generate answers using Excel’s powerful functions and features. Together, we’ll make sure those numbers add up. We’ll even help you present the output so that your boss will understand it.
Turn your financial data into insightful decisions with this straightforward guide to financial modeling with Excel
Interested in learning how to build practical financial models and forecasts but concerned that you don’t have the math skills or technical know-how? We’ve got you covered! Financial decision-making has never been easier than with Financial Modeling in Excel For Dummies. Whether you work at a mom-and-pop retail store or a multinational corporation, you can learn how to build budgets, project your profits into the future, model capital depreciation, value your assets, and more.
You’ll learn by doing as this book walks you through practical, hands-on exercises to help you build powerful models using just a regular version of Excel, which you’ve probably already got on your PC. You’ll also:
- Master the tools and strategies that help you draw insights from numbers and data you’ve already got
- Build a successful financial model from scratch, or work with and modify an existing one to your liking
- Create new and unexpected business strategies with the ideas and conclusions you generate with scenario analysis
Don’t go buying specialized software or hiring that expensive consultant when you don’t need either one. If you’ve got this book and a working version of Microsoft Excel, you’ve got all the tools you need to build sophisticated and useful financial models in no time!
Here’s what readers said about the first edition;
- “It’s a thorough and helpful “Go To” book”
- “Great book, not just for novices”
- “This could easily be the best money I have ever spent”
- “Love it! The book is well organized and extremely helpful. I felt like I had a friend helping me to get to know Excel better. Highly recommended!”
How to get your copy:
Purchase the bundle of online training courses from Plum Solutions and get this book included.
Order directly from the publisher or ask for an evaluation copy
It’ll probably be cheaper on Amazon: