If you’re thinking about sitting for the FMI Level 1 Financial Modelling Certification exams, you’d better get started with your preparation as they’re not easy! As a MFM (Level 3 Master Financial Modeler), an exam proctor and an FMI approved training provider, many people ask me about the exam, so here’s some information you will find useful.
The digitally proctored exam is held usually four times a year in Feb, May, July and October. You can find a list of exam dates here.
- There are some resources available on the FMI website you can access prior to registering
- Plum Solutions offers an online exam prep course
- Getting a Financial Modelling Qualification is an article comparing FMI and FMVA
- Plum Solutions YouTube channel has a dedicated FMI Exam prep playlist
- Plum Solutions Women in Financial Modelling
- David Brown African Financial Professional
- FMI Financial Need Scholarships
If you have further questions about the exams, please contact the FMI directly on email@example.com