Plum Solutions is very pleased to announce that in partnership with the Financial Modeling Institute (FMI), we will be offering a “Women in Financial Modelling” scholarship aimed at empowering and advancing women within the financial modelling industry.
The Women in Financial Modelling group aims to support and encourage women to become more involved in the financial modelling industry, either through competing in championship events or gaining a qualification.
The scholarship includes;
- Enrolment to the FMI Level 1 exam
- 12 months of access to the Plum Solutions Online Exam prep Training program
- Monthly online one-on-one coaching support for 12 months
Successful applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Identify as female
- Be members of the Women in Financial Modelling Meetup group
- Agree to lead three online discussion meetings during a 12-month period
- Demonstrate a commitment to learning and to pursuing a career in financial modelling
- Participation in community activities will be looked upon favourably
There is no cost to apply. Successful scholarship awardees are asked to pay a nominal US$50 towards the program (valued at US$895)
Applications for the first round close on 30th November 2023